You are here:
DA Home Page
Child Support
Court Process
Forms / Formas
Protecting Children
Sex Crimes Info
Victims Assistance
Victims Rights
Victims Compensation



    A victim of a crime is entitled to ask the Court to order that the offender compensate the victim for damages caused by the crime.  This is called Restitution.

   The Victims' Assistance Program has a restitution claim form available, which you will need to complete, so it can be filed with the Court.  

   Please contact the Victims' Assistance Program if you think you are entitled to restitution.  Their telephone number is (503)842-1241.









Copyright © 2000 - Tillamook County, All Rights Reserved
E-mail comments or suggestions to Webmaster
Disclaimer and Privacy Statement