You are here:
DA Home Page
Child Support
Court Process
Forms / Formas
Protecting Children
Sex Crimes Info
Victims Assistance
Victims Rights
Victims Compensation


    Sexual abuse is a crime.   If you believe someone has molested your child or any other child, don't try to handle it yourself.   The offender will always promise you that it was the first time and that he or she will never do it again.   The offender will be lying.   Call the police!   The best thing you can do for your child and the offender's past and potential victims is to report the offender to the authorities.   If the offender molested your child, he or she will do it to someone else's child unless you stop the offender.

   Please call:

Abuse and Neglect Information (DHS)






Copyright © 2000 - Tillamook County, All Rights Reserved
E-mail comments or suggestions to Webmaster
Disclaimer and Privacy Statement